Our app is a solution for detailed motion tracking which allows for a sophisticated performance analysis for adventure sports: surfing, skiing, mountain biking and more. We use state estimation approaches pioneered in autonomous mobility to produce records and trajectories far more precise than ones GPS could deliver. We're looking for someone to help us grow. The role is at an intersection of business development, sales and marketing. We're a funded early-stage startup. Hence, should things work out well, the role can evolve very quickly along with you and the company. At this point we're primarily looking to address the following areas:
- acquisition of test users for app prototype
- identifying relevant partners in snow sports and adjacent fields that can help us grow
- outreach to potential partners (sports equipment, resorts, etc)
- (possible area to develop into in the next months) marketing and CRM
It goes without saying, while we expect you to be able to deliver results independently, we are going to support you with knowledge and resources. We're a team of 2 co-founders with 3-4 more part-time employees, recently graduated from Reaktor.Berlin accelerator program.
- can work independently, as well as align with team over email, Slack
- communicate and write texts that sell fluently in English and German
- have a relevant degree, or better yet, relevant work experience instead :)
- keen to work for an early-stage company where processes are being shaped now (and wanna be part of that process in the future)
- preferably, a snow sports or surfing enthusiast
We're looking forward to hearing from you!