We reinvent sheet music by offering an interactive and immersive playing experience. Thanks to the unique technology, the interactive scores scroll automatically on your computer, tablet or smartphone screen synchronized with the music. Musicians of all levels can choose from over 40,000 pieces and play accompanied by high-quality recordings.
The many other features available, such as the option to slow down the tempo, record and listen back to yourself, share annotations with a teacher, and practice specific passages in a loop, make it easier and more enjoyable to learn music.
Our app is used by more than one million musicians, teachers, students and music schools worldwide, and it has won many awards.
Job role and responsibilities
We are looking for a customer service and sales specialist to join our team. The role is to offer the best sales and customer service experience to our users and partners which is solution-driven, passionate and efficient.
Job responsibilities are as follows :
- Prompt reply directly to users in a clear, polite and efficient way via different communication channels. Answer questions about the product, their account, technical issues, score suggestions, and sales offers for teachers and music schools.
- Analyse, understand, and provide appropriate solutions for different user requests. This requires searching for the relevant user information (email account, payment date, subscription type, etc.) on different payment platforms and interfaces.
- Be able to immediately transfer complex issues to the relevant person when you cannot solve them by yourself. To do this, you will be in regular contact with our technical team and our music production team.
- Identify recurring problems and share this information with the customer service manager and the rest of the team. Sharing your suggestions and your ideas will play a key role in the development and improvement of our customer service.
- Act as the main point of contact for German speaking sales and partnership requests. Present the company to prospects (e.g. music schools and teachers) and manage the onboarding of new institutional accounts.
- Identify and manage a pipeline of prospects by creating custom offers and by responding to sales inquiries in German or English.
- Engage with German-speaking and international partners and be responsible for implementing custom solutions together with our technical and marketing teams.
- Develop a greater understanding of the product. Familiarising yourself with new content and features on the app.
What we require from you :
- Your native language is German. You have impeccable writing skills and excellent verbal communication skills in this language and are also fluent in English.
- You are customer oriented and passionate about helping people. You understand the importance of offering excellent customer service by taking the person, as well as their problem, into account. You are patient and can quickly understand the overall situation of the user.
- You have great presentation skills and you have previous experience in a customer service and/or sales role using software tools.
- You are autonomous, you can multi-task and you can make good decisions under time pressure.
- You have strong attention to detail and are very organised.
- You are naturally tech savvy and spend a fair amount of your time online. You can quickly understand how an app works and quickly learn how to use new software.
- You play a musical instrument and have some basic knowledge of music theory.
- A reliable internet connection and a quiet workspace are required for this remote role.
What we offer:
- Competitive fixed salary with a performance-based bonus.
- Remote, full-time or part-time position.